I feel ya, Benji. Yawwwwn. It’s just one of those days.
1. Name a song that involves food in some way.
Soup is Good Food-Dead Kennedys
2. What criteria do you use when choosing a new cookbook to buy?
I usually look for reviews of the recipes, be it on amazon, the ppk or I just google it. I’m verrrry particular when it comes to buying a new book, I want to make sure I get my money’s worth!
3. What did you eat today?
Ezekiel Toast with almond butter and a sliced banana. Glass of Soymilk.
Vegetable, Tofu Rice Bowl
Roasted vegetable pizza from a local place.
4. Name a vegan food that you know exists but you have never tried.
I’ve never tried Tofutti Sour Cream.
5. The Food Network just called and needs you to start your new show tomorrow. What will the title of the show be?
Um…god I suck at thinking of stuff like this. It would probably be pretty lame and boring, like ‘The Martha Stewart Show’.
6. Favorite hot sauce or other spicy condiment?
I…don’t…know? Does Dijon Mustard count? That’s kind of spicy…
7. How old were you when you became vegetarian/vegan?
8. Favorite vegan cheeze?
Scheese. But I’ve only had it once.
9. Cutest baby animal?
Panda. No! Red panda! No! Can we come back to this?
10. Favorite type of jam/jelly/marmalade/preserves?
11. Do you take any vitamins/supplements?
Omega 3 DHA every so often.
12. What food/dish most embodies the Fall season?
Pumpkins for sure.
13. What food would you have a hard time living without?
14. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
Tea. Green Tea.
15. It’s 10PM and you’re starving. What do you eat?
I don’t like eating late so it would be something light like fruit.
16. If you have an animal companion, what is his/her favorite food?
It’s not vegan!
17. Worst injury you’ve gotten in the kitchen?
I got a pretty nasty burn off of steam once. Yes, steam. That sounds so lame and un-badass, I feel like making one up just for kitchen cred.
18. When you have a food-related question, who do you call?
The PPK. Or Mom of course.
19. Summer is ending- What food will you miss most?
Strawberries that taste good.
20. What snacks do you keep in your purse/backpack/desk at work?
21. Favorite soup to make on a rainy day?
22. What’s your favorite combination of fresh vegetable and/or fruit juices?
Kale, orange, banana.
23. Favorite brand of root beer?
I don’t really like pop, so I don’t have one.
24. Make up your own question! What’s something that you’ve always meant to try and cook or bake but for some reason haven’t yet?
There are quite a lot! A vegan cheesecake comes to mind. I’m not sure why because I’ve always loved cheesecake, perhaps I’ll make one before mofo’s over.